Are you passionate about customer service? Can you always remain proactive? Do you have clear and precise communication skills? Then please apply below.
What you will be doing?
As a Customer Service Agent, you will be required to provide an exceptional level of customer service to service users.
- Communicating effectively with customers, providing a high-quality service using both telephone and email
- Listen, understand, support, and advise customers on any a queries or concerns
- Keep customers informed at all stages
- Support Customer Service Team Leader
- Ensure documents, records and files are kept update
- Any Ad-hoc Administration duties
What you will bring to the role?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT Literature
- Ability to empathise with people
- Previous Customer Service Advisor experience
- Access to remote working such as broadband
What you will get in return?
- Competitive salary
- 37.5 hours week
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience to be a Customer Service Agent - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Bethan Evans.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'