Customer Service / Business Admin / Admin / CS / Customer Advisor
Our client, a world leader in their sector are urgently seeking a number of Customer Service professionals to join their busy and successful team.
Main duties will be facilitating the customer project enquiry and order process from beginning to end, our client based in Northampton is seeking Customer Services Advisors to develop international business relationships with Sales and Account Managers and to maintain and develop important contacts with key customers.
- Represent Business Support function within team dedicated to servicing identified Key Accounts.
- Dialogue with interfacing contacts within Key Account structure.
- Support Sales & Account Managers in generating and implementing Key Account Plans.
- Day to day support for house accounts.
- Enter customer complaints onto system and send the master copy of the complaint to the QC department, ensuring a professional Customer response is received.
- Put together commission statements for agents and forward details to the finance department.
- Deal with documentation requests.
- Ensure export filing is undertaken.
- Analyse Customer behaviour, by tracking sample and order requirements
- Pro-actively develop business opportunities based on the criteria above.
To be successful you will have:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills - verbal, written and listening
- Computer Literate
- Experience in Export is desirable but not essential
Working hours are Monday to Friday - 9am until 5pm
For more information, please click apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'