Retail Customer Service Temporary role to start asap until March 2020.
Working for our client within their Retail Customer Service department - the role varies slightly depending on the team you are based in.
Essentially you'll be providing customers with a high quality customer experience through personalised effortless contact - this is achieved through: assistance, support, and account servicing throughout the life cycle of a financial agreement.
This role is required to deal with an extensive variety of enquiries, systems and processes through various channels (e.g. e-mail, white mail, and telephony)
• Work through mailboxes and system queues to a high standard and against strict SLA’s
• Providing customers with a high quality customer experience through personalised effortless contact, this is achieved through offering assistance and support
• Multi-media - customer service mailboxes for all brands
• Element of low volume inbound and outbound calls
• Support dedicated outsource mailbox (there are currently around 90 outsource advisors taking inbound calls)
• Liaising with other areas of the business to ensure the correct customer outcomes
All teams deal with a variety of customer queries which include;
• Settlement figures
• Account changes: name, address vehicle registration etc
• End of contract options; Refinance, Voluntary terminations and hand backs
• Complaints - resolving where possible as initial contact point and escalating to the dedicated customer resolutions team where needed
The working hours are between 0800 - 2100hrs Monday - Friday; all employees will be required to work between these hours. 4 week scheduling given in advance.
Shifts can vary between those hours - 8 hours a day 35 hours a week, typical Shift times could be:
• 0800 - 1600; 0900 - 1700; 1000 - 1800; Monday - Friday
• 0900 - 1700hrs Saturdays
YOU MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK ANY OF THE LISTED SHIFTS GIVEN ABOVE
Coaching and Training
• Consistent Coaching and Training throughout the assignment, side by side call listening, shadowing/buddying, 5 email audits carried out each month.
• Strong customer service experience
• Attention to detail
• Strong admin skills
*a credit check is required for this position*
Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency and Business
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'