My client are currently looking to take on a Customer Service Adviser based in Swinton. They are looking for an organized individual experienced in customer service and administration to join a small team of 3 members. This would be suitable for an ambitious graduate who is looking to progress within a company, or someone in the early stage of their Customer Service Career looking for progression.
- The primary purpose of the role is to provide first class customer service to clients and customers
- Processing orders
- Ensuring delivery schedules are met
- Responding to queries over the phone and via email
- Managing existing accounts of the company
- This would be suitable for an ambitious graduate who is looking to progress within a company, or someone in the early stage of their Customer Service Career looking for progression.
- Excellent communication skills required
- Ambitious as prospects for progression are vast
- It is essential that the relevant candidate is a natural organiser, with the ability to work independently and proactively.
- The candidate must be able to prioritise their workload effectively throughout the day
- Salary: £17,000 - 19,000 (dependent on experience)
- Hours: 9am-5.15pm
- Holidays: 28 days (inc bank)
- Free Parking
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'