Your new company
a leading manufacturer in East Hull.
Your new role
To accept, investigate and respond to customer queries and requests for information in a timely and accurate manner. Use resources and processes as directed by the line manager, consistently providing a high level of customer service and putting the customer at the centre of all communication.
* The answering of inbound queries and requests for information from external and internal partners.
* Take end to end ownership to provide a resolve to requests in a timely manner in line with company SLA's and expectations.
* Assist when required in the answering of inbound calls, emails and live chat to ensure customers waiting times are kept to a minimum.
* Assist in the provisioning of Hosted Voice and failed customer orders.
* Responding to, raising and resolving tickets relating to failed orders and requests for Technical support.
What you'll need to succeed
* Friendly, polite and tactful attitude
* Exceptional level of written and verbal communication skills.
* The ability to cope with multiple tasks and deadlines.
* Experience in communicating at all levels.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Ability to manage and prioritise own workload whilst working independently with minimal supervision.
* Excellent attention to detail
What you'll get in return
- A great place to work
- Excellent salary
- Great career progression
- Free parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'