- Reporting any absences/lateness of engineers to the Contract Manager
- Pick up call outs and overnight issue's and ensure completion of job and relay updates to customers and Contract Manager
- Raise quotes from customers with accompanying purchase orders, ensuring the required labour is allocated Book engineers onto site by liaising with Customers
- Plan engineer's jobs for the following days' work, communicating this to relevant parties
- Assign subcontractors and provide confirmation of their attendance to site
- Ensure all job updates are relayed clearly back to the customer, through liaison with engineers
- Updates on web portals
- Prepare all monthly customer valuations and site / customer specific invoicing schedules
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'