Customer Service Administrator
Location: Alton, Hampshire
Do you have strong customer service skills? We have permanent roles available for candidates with a high level of customer service.
These positions will involve working in a busy office environment. Full training will be given. These positions offer long term career opportunities and an opportunity to work in a great environment.
Full training will be given.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
Strong customer service skills
Hood admin skills
The ability to communicate in a professional manner
Good IT Skills
A team player
Key duties & Responsibilities:
• Client & customer calls
• General Office administration
• Sending emails in a professional manner
• Provide a high-level of customer service at all times
• Resolve compliance difficulties as they arise
• Undertake all relevant training when required
• Update the company database
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'