This position will suit applicants with a background in business-to-business, customer service, co-ordinating, graduates, events, training and administration.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• To co-ordinate and arrange training courses, meetings and events via email
• To provide excellent customer service to a range of clients
• To book venues on behalf of the clients
• To provide a professional administration service using effective communication skills
As a successful Administrator/Customer Service Advisor, you will:
• Possess strong customer service skills and an excellent phone manner
• You will have experience working in administration and be able to organise and prioritise your own work load
• Have experience working on Excel spreadsheets and use of IT
• You will need to be methodical, thorough, accurate and numerate.
• You'll need loads of energy, the ability to think on your feet and work in a fast paced environment.
You will be working in a small team of like-minded individuals where training and development is encouraged, there is a supportive, fun and friendly culture!
Full time office hours 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
£17,000-£17,500 depending on experience.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Dress down Fridays
If you have experience in Customer Service and have a good knowledge of Excel, please click apply today! To fast track your application please call Natasha at the Pertemps Plymouth Branch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'