Contract role - Customer Service Coordinator required. Working for a local developer, my client are a market leader in house building. Due to internal movements, you will fit in with an existing team
- Champion the customer throughout the business and be the first point of contact with the customer once completion has taken place answering calls and queries accurately and consistently
- Maintain a smartly presented, polite, diligent, positive and professional attitude at all times; demonstrate knowledge and build customer confidence
- Assist the Head of Customer Service and the Customer Service Manager with day-to-day business and customer requirements
- Work within the guidelines of the NHBC/Premier Guarantee
- Ensure accuracy of all customer details and all communication is correctly recorded on computer systems and communicate regularly with customers in accordance with the procedures set out.
- Manage customer expectations through clearly explaining the situation, next steps and potential outcomes
These guys are great, so if you are available immediately and can commit to 9 months get in contact with Steve
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- customer service
- customer care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'