A Manufacturing company in Evesham seek a Temporary Customer Service Administrator paying £8.50+
Temporary (2 months)
£8.50+ per hour
Hours: Monday-Thursday (8:30-5pm) Friday - (8:30-4:30) 30 minute lunch
Your new company
A global manufacturing company that deals with precision engineering and the manufacturing of products across the globe.
Your new role
The duties of your new role as Customer Service Administrator are but will not be limited to:
* Answering incoming telephone calls
* Dealing with e-mail enquiries
* Outbound shipping processing
* Quoting customers formally and informally
* Loading sales orders onto ERP system
* Detailing Customer Complaints and coordinating any follow on actions required
* Dealing and processing any returns requests
* Creation of works orders for production planning of gas and assembly orders
* Expediting shipments with supply chains
* Completing credit requests and processing through ERP
* Advisement and monitoring of overdue order book to customers
* Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business
What you'll need to succeed
You will NEED the following to be considered for the role:
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Proficient in the use of excel/word/outlook
* Proactive and have good organisational skills
* Able to prioritise work loads
* Good people skills
* Close attention to detail
* Experience of working within a similar role
* Team Player
What you'll get in return
You will benefit from working for a global organisation that works closely as a team and commits fully to your training programme. There is a spacious staff room and ample free parking on-site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'