Are you an office all-rounder that provides superior customer service?
Do you want to be part of an exciting start up opportunity with huge growth potential? Are you a motivated individual who craves new challenges? Do you have the ability to communicate in French or German? If so, keep reading, this opportunity is meant for you!
MEDISCA is a fast paced global pharmaceutical company. We have facilities in North America, Australia and Europe, employ over 450 staff globally and service the US, Canada, Asia, The Middle East, Europe and the UK.
Having been in operation for over 20 years, our company is rapidly expanding and needs new driven talent!
MEDISCA UK is a young, vibrant start-up backed by a global company with lots of career progression opportunity. This office is comprised of a small, driven and highly independent team. We are committed to working collaboratively, are motivated by growth and are now looking for like-minded professionals to hit the ground running!
This is an exceptional opportunity into the Pharmaceutical industry and we are seeking an outgoing, enthusiatic, organised, and motivated customer-service oriented individual to contribute to the future success of Medisca UK.
The main goal of the Customer Service Administrative Assistant is to provide exceptional customer service to clients and support a team of highly driven, modern minded professionals.
- Answering Switchboard and Greeting Visitors
- Answer all incoming calls and direct to the appropriate recipient
- Greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Assist with Customer enquiries via phone and email
- Inbox management for Sales, Customer Service and Accounting
- Complete Management expense reports
- Process daily reporting
- Set up new Customer and Supplier accounts
- Verify and validate Customer licences, liaising with regulatory bodies as required
- Team Support
- Support Management in reporting and event scheduling
- Assist the Sales team with orders through incoming phone calls and emails
- Enter return requests and follow up with Warehouse
- Liaise with Quality Control to process customer feedback and assist in quality related investigations
- Accounts Receiveable
- Process invoices, credits and statements
- Process credit card payments
- Follow up on overdue accounts
- Ability to communicate in either French or German
- Minimum One (1) year experience in Customer Service or Reception in a corporate environment
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related field considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills required; fluent English (oral & written)
- Resourceful, results driven attitude
- Ability to adapt, be self-motivated and develop crisis management skills
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required
Why work for us?
We understand our best asset is our people and we welcome you to be a part of our winning team, to excel in an enriching career and make a difference to the lives of millions of people. In return for your efforts we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Frequent team building events
- Positive, dynamic and fun team environment
- Unlimited growth opportunities
- Customer Service
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'