Customer Service Representative - Temporary position for 3 months - Watford - £11.28 per hour
Tate are proud to be working with an employer of choice in Watford in the recruitment of a Customer Service Representative. Our client pride themselves in doing meaningful work, they make a difference and improve lives! They are looking for Customer Service Representatives who want to be part of their team and reflect their values.
The main purpose of the role is to provide quality support to their customers, ensuring their service is best in class!
Daily duties will include:
- Answering a high volume of inbound calls from customers
- Accurately processing orders whilst on the phone into SAP system
- Using the CRM system for all updates and transactions
- Ensuring all orders are fulfilled when stock is available, keeping customers informed at all times
- Dealing with incoming post
- Responsible for looking after key accounts
- Dealing with any escalation from accounts, such as returns, orders and disputes
- Computer literate - knowledge of Microsoft packages, mainly Excel
- Strong communication skills - Excellent telephone manner
- Commercially aware
- Experience of customer service and a high volume of phone calls
- Ability to prioritize in a busy working environment
Duration: 3 months - potential permanent opportunities
Working hours: 08.30am-5pm, Monday to FridayTate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'