£18,000-£19,000 per annum
Tis role involves the receipt and processing of orders domestic and export/import, ensuring that customer requirements are met, and providing compliant documentation. Responsibility for ensuring that you work to the agreed departmental processes in order to provide excellent customer service whilst still complying with local regulations.
Giving commercial support to both customers and sales managers in e.g. handling offers and ensuring information flows.
Handles and ensures the correct work flow of external complaints.
- Communicates with customers to ensure order entry and amendments are carried out according to customer requirements and verifies order information to ensure correct and compliant documentation is issued.
- Communicates with internal departments and external companies to ensure that orders are dispatched in line with customer requirements whenever possible
- Updates systems and shipment files to ensure the work trail can be audited if required
- Accepts and logs (CRM) external complaints and provides feedback after investigation by the QA Manager
- Provides commercial support including, but not limited, to preparing, sending and following up offers and samples to customers.
- By having application- and product knowledge and actively seeking information be the one-stop-shop for all the answers, informing both customers and sales managers.
- Good standard of liaising with customers
- Complaints experience
- Hard working and adaptable
- Customer focused
- Ability to work within a team
- Time management
Full Time, Monday-Friday
Call Laura or email your CV to
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'