An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Administrator to join a rapidly expanding technology company within the Cambridge area.
As the Customer Service Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for all queries and you will work as part of a team responding to a range of customer enquiries and providing support.
As the customer Service Administrator, you will be:
- Responding to telephone enquiries regarding products and services.
- Making outbound customer calls to arrange deliveries.
- Creating customer accounts, enter sales orders, contact customers as required.
- Providing customers with information for upgrades and sales of other products.
- Producing customer sales information, such as PowerPoint presentations, brochure packs and detailed sales proposals.
- Working with the external sales team members to provide timely customer information and assist with organising customer visits.
As the Customer Service Administrator, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- IT competency and be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If you think that the Customer Service Administrator role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Customer Service Administrator role please email or call Yvonne on .
We are looking forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 – 3 weeks. If you’re selected, we will be in contact and if not, we’ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"