German Speaking Customer Service Advisor 6 Month FTC - St Albans, £23,000 - £26,000 + Benefits!
Realistic chance for this role to convert to permanent!
My client, a prestigious organisation (with amazing brands!) based in St Albans, are looking to add to their customer service team and are offering a 6 month fixed term contract in their fabulous team. They are seeking a customer service professional who can speak fluent German as well as spoken and written English.
Customer Service Key Tasks:
- Receive inbound enquiries via phone, email, live chat and social media
- Respond to product queries by having an excellent knowledge of the merchandise
- Update on stock availability
- Provide alternative suggestions where necessary to benefit the customer and company
- Provide excellent service levels
- Handle escalations effectively and professionally
- Process orders
Customer Service skills and experience:
- A Native Level German speaker
- Clear diction and command of English
- Previous customer service experience in an office environment
- Good computer skills
- Working knowledge of SAP would be beneficial
Working hours Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18:00 with one hour for lunch
Please do not apply for this position unless you are fully fluent in German and English
Keywords: Customer Service, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, German, SAP, Customer Services
Locations: St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Hatfield, Luton, Dunstable, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK. Established in 2005 - 'Placing People in Positions They Fit’ across the UK.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"