Customer Service Inbound
£10.57 per hour
Monday - Friday 8:30 - 16:30
I am currently recruiting for a global energy company and world leader in wind energy. They provide energy management and supply of gas and electricity in the UK.
To provide administrative support in all activities associated with the Customer Connection/ Disconnection, Acceptance and Payment process.
- Contribution as an effective and efficient member of the Connections Services department
- Provide administration support within all areas of the business
- Ensure all relevant IT systems/management reporting are accurately and timely updated in accordance with the performance management goals
- Provide excellent customer service to both the internal and external customers and actively promote customer service standards within area of responsibility
- Responding appropriately to our departmental needs or issues
- Ensure quality standards are maintained in all activities performed
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Good working knowledge of the Connections business process
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of regulatory issues impacting on the Business
- Working knowledge of inter-business relationships
- Working knowledge of GS/Ofgem/Ombudsman/Broader Customer Service requirements
- Working knowledge of Energy Networks policies, procedures and working practices
- Experience Customer Service advisor
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today for immediate consideration!
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- "Customer Service" "Admin"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job