TOUR OPERATOR, CAMBRIDGESHIRE
£16,500K - £18,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a tour operator specialising in bespoke, tailor-made holidays to a wide range of exciting worldwide destinations, which are sold through travel agents to the public is available
They are looking for an experienced administrator to support a team of travel agents. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, is personable and empathetic when dealing with problems, is organised and works well as part of a team
* Previous experience within a customer service role
* Professional and calm telephone manner
* Excellent attention to detail and letter writing/grammatical skills
* Must be proactive and able to work under your own initiative whilst working within a busy
* Must be competent in using outlook, word and excel
* Experience working in the travel industry would support your application
Emma McGregor is recruiting for this Customer Service role, Please click to apply
Progressive Travel Recruitment (a trading name of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) is a leading international travel recruitment consultancy with offices in England, Scotland, United Arab Emirates, South Africa and The Maldives.
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, but we may retain your details on our database and consider you for future openings.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- TOUR OPERATOR