Customer Service Advisor
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
Salary: £9.33 an hour
Contract: 12 months
SOS have a fantastic job opportunity available as a Customer Services Advisor. Whilst the role is very much based around customer collaboration and managing a set of customer accounts, the manager has indicated that it would be ideal if suitable candidates also have some experience in data analysis or extracting data from reports. Strong Excel skills are a must, knowledge of how to use pivot tables and VLookUps would be great.
The customer service team are responsible for the day to day operational tasks in managing customer orders and queries for the UK Luxury division.
Key day to day responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
- Ownership of customer accounts from an order perspective
- Thinks like a start-up; drives innovation and efficiency
- Process leadership skills
- Collaboration with customers & commercial team
- Embraces a positive attitude through change
- Leadership in resolving order related issues
- Manage customer relationships to drive growth
- Strong team mentality
- Ability to manage significant workload with great attention to detail
Other additional responsibilities
- Management of customer claims
- Daily/weekly team meetings
- Daily order report management
- Liaise with Operational team and Transportation
- Manage relationships with internal customers
- Initiative execution
- Cover for colleagues during absence and holidays
- Month end management
- On Time Shipment
- Customer Measured Service
- Customer Services Advisor Role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'