A major film studio based in Leavesden are looking for outstanding Customer Service representative for 2 months to assist over a busy period. You will sit within the Bookings Reservation team insuring the telephones and emails are answered in a timely and professional manner providing great service and product knowledge of the studio.
- Ensuring calls are answered, providing outstanding customer services
- Carry out ticketing duties
- Responding to emails from the public
- Typing correspondence
- Operate the bookings system
- Dealing with customer queries
- General ad-hoc administration
- Superb communication skills and outstanding telephone manner
- Previous experience within Customer Care or a Contact Centre as the point of call for the public
- Confident, friendly and a can-do attitude
- A team player who willing to get stuck in
- IT literate- Microsoft packages
- Ideally educated to degree calibre
You need to be quick, work well with instruction and have good attention to detail. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, this is an excellent role for someone who wants to work in a creative environment.
The successful candidate may also need to be flexible around weekend shift work.
- customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job