The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous customer service experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• MS office – intermediate
• Problem solving ability
• Ability to work under pressure
• Experience of working in a target-focused environment and work to deadlines
• Industry knowledge would be desirable but not essential
This is a full time permanent position with a 3-month probation period working 37.5 Hours per week. Working hours will be 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch
If you think this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you!
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job