Reporting to Director, responsibilities for overseeing the full cycle of the supply chain for the summer division will include the following activities:
- Taking ownership of all incoming orders ensuring they are entered onto the system on the day of receipt- to include amendments and cancellations.
- Where possible offer alternative items due to stock shortages.
- Ensure that all inbound faxes and e-mails are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Stock allocation/management
- Production and distribution of various stock and sales reports.
- Work with the Logistics team to ensure all special requirements are identified.
- Assist other departments during certain periods as requested/agreed with your immediate manager.
- Attend trade shows to provide support.
- Placing purchase orders
The suitable candidate has to be a competent all-rounder, proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and have excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing. Requires the ability to work with initiative and be able to cope with the demands of prioritising many different tasks at the same time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job