Our client, a leading provider of genomics research tools, is searching for a Customer Service Associate on a temporary basis offering between £18,000 - £22,000 based in Waterbeach.
You will be responsible for Interfacing with and supporting internal and external customers in an order fulfilment.
* Responsible for working with the commercial team to support with processing orders in a timely manner.
* Sales order creation and maintenance - Interprets purchase order details, quotes, in order to create and maintain sales in ERP system
* Contribute to the development of the ordering, process to ensure an excellent customer experience now and into the future.
* Scientific bachelor's degree in Biology or a related field
* Post-graduate degree or commercial experience in a life science company is highly desirable.
* Ability to speak and write fluent: German and or French.
Skills & Experience:
* Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of personality types required.
* Precision and Attention to details essential.
* Outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills required.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office
* Previous role in customer services.
* Experience working with a customer relationship management system desirable.
Our client offers a varied and interesting working environment and as a growing company they are focused on recognition and empowerment of their employees.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.