Do you enjoy helping with claims and customer queries? Is first class customer service your top priority? If the answer to these questions is yes, then keep reading and apply for this role today.
One of the UK's leading banking institutions is looking for a Customer service advisor in Pendeford.
- This role will be working within the phone banking department where you will be responsible for the each customer query that comes through to your desk
- You will be making key decisions on problems and queries, handling a number of calls each day
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and empathy when interacting with customers who are in need of a home insurance claim
- There are a variety of systems and tools to assist you when processing each query and full training will provided
- You will be privy to sensitive personal data and will require empathy when assisting the customers with their claims.
To be suitable for this role you must meet the following requirements:
- Live a commutable distance from Pendeford
- Have a great attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Possess a positive approach to customer service
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Customer service