Are you driven, ambitious and enthusiastic about providing fantastic customer service? If yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you to join a customer service team within the professional services industry.
We are currently recruiting for bright, confident customer service advisors who are not just looking for a job but a career. Our client offers fantastic progression opportunities alongside a great salary and financial/non financial incentives.
In this role, you will be first point of contact for our client’s customers, providing support, advice and solutions for their enquiries.
• First point of contact for customers, handling all queries via phone, email and post in an accurate timely manager
• Handle standard queries, transfer to appropriate specialist advisor
• Respond to inbound calls and conduct outbound calls on defaulting payments
• Effectively negotiate payment arrangements
• Nurture and build rapport with customers
• Providing excellent customer service and promote the company’s customer experience
• Ensure all decisions made fall in line with special servicing policy and regulations
• Ability to work within target-driven and fast paced environments
• Experience with dealing with customers over the phone (preferably in a call centre environment)
• Maturity and professionalism when sealing with sensitive and confidential information
• Excellent telephone manner
• Suitable for graduates
• Interest with financial services
• Working hours will be Monday to Friday (will be based on a rota and shared fairly across team)
• Excellent career opportunities and development
• Fantastic bonuses (pension schemes, canteen on site, commission available depending on targets being met)
• Can earn between £0 - £300 on top of monthly salary
• There is no on-site parking but there is a free shuttle bus from Maidenhead Station
If you are interested in this position and feel this suited to you then please apply today!
Windsor Employment Agency is operation as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.