Customer Service Advisor £15,500 plus bonuses Manchester City Centre - Permanent
Your new company
Our client based in Manchester city centre are a well-established legal firm with a strong history of growth. They are a friendly and passionate team with a reputation of exceptional customer service, they are looking to expand their desks due to their increase in demand.
Your new role
- Taking inbound calls dealing with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensuring that you are taking down all the information thoroughly with no mistakes
- Exceeding targets
- Working in shifts between 8am and 8pm Monday-Friday
- Working 1 in 3 Saturdays with £50 bonus for every Saturday worked
- Keeping the process smooth and helping customer enquiries pointing them in the right direction
- Capturing call details and allocating new personal injury claims and general law enquiries to their team of specialist lawyers.
- Managing enquiries from existing clients regarding the progress of their enquiry using bespoke databases.
- Primary point of contact for new clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office for processing queries.
- Ideally possess some experience in a customer service/contact centre environment.
- Professional approach
- Good organisational skills
- Strong prioritisation skills and adaptability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to cope in a fast-paced environment
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.