Europa Worldwide Logistics is a leading logistics and distribution company with representation in six continents and operating in over 120 countries. Established in 1966, we deliver pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide.
We currently have an exciting opportunity on our customer services team in Salford Quays, Manchester.
Reporting in to Customer Services Manager, you will be responsible for the ongoing management of the existing customer base (named clients) with a mind to maintaining your customer base and spend levels.
Key responsibilities include;
- Receiving inbound calls from within your named client base and dealing with their call correctly in order to satisfy the customer’s needs.
- Making outbound calls to your named client base to understand what consignments they may have for us to quote, book or manage on their behalf - a proactive rather than reactive approach is required.
- Preparation of quotations for presentation to the customer with a mind to achieving quote/consignment conversion targets you may be set set from time-to-time and with a mind to maximising the Gross profit earning potential on those opportunities, referring any complex issues or requests to your line manager for advice in order to ensure the maximum amount of opportunity is extracted at all times from the customer base.
- Working within the Europa framework at all times to ensure development of Group/Core services.
- Making regular contact with your customers pro-actively to ensure that we are satisfying the needs of the customer and with a mind to developing further business opportunities from within that account.
It is essential to have a strong, confident personality with an internal sales background and/or customer service background. Time management skills are vital as are communication (face-to-face and over the phone) skills, the ability to prioritise and to work under pressure of workload and within a targeted environment. A good head for numbers is required. Experience or exposure within a freight forwarding/logistics bakground is desired.
If you have the above experience and would like to work for a rewarding company, please apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job