Are you working within customer services and looking to move away from shift work, or wanting to progress?
We are currently recruiting for outstanding and passionate Customer Service Advisors to join an established and forward thinking company based in Cheadle. The successful candidate will be have previous experience within a customer service environment and will have the opportunity to progress.
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Duties of Customer Service Advisor
- Answering the telephone and signing off calls in accordance with company agreed procedures
- Handling calls received at source wherever possible. If you are unable to assist callers at the time of calling you should ensure that they are called back within agreed timescales
- Corresponding with all parties concerned by use of the telephone, letter and any other means appropriate
- Identification and resolution of potential fraud, repudiation and voidance
- Keeping the policyholder informed both verbally and in writing of the status of the claim
- Carry out administration on files including general typing of emails and keeping a well organised and up to date portfolio of claims, which you will manage proactively and efficiently
- Collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will have;
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
- Experience of working within the insurance industry environment desirable
- Persuasive communicator and negotiator - able to deal with awkward situations in a calm and friendly manner.
- A positive and self-confident approach displaying composure under pressure when dealing with third parties and customers as representatives of the Company.
- Ability to utilise sales techniques when dealing with third party insurers to ensure the quick recovery of our outlay.
- Organised and able to work with little supervision.
In return you will be offered;
- A progressive salary architecture whereby your salary increases in line with completion of training modules and processes
- Pension via auto enrolment
- Subsidised gym membership
- A generous staff social fund for use on social events and outings, both in and out of the office
- Amazon voucher every year on your birthday
- Free fruit available every day in the office
- Christmas savings scheme for anyone who wishes to have help budgeting for Christmas
- A free eye check each year and contribution towards glasses
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job