- Communicate proactively and effectively with customers via inbound and outbound telephone calls, email, fax, and letter; to achieve and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Accurately input customer orders onto the companys administrative system, with call off dates either for all of the items; or set call off dates for individual items.
- Take ownership of all aspect of customer orders from receipt to despatch; liaising with the planning team to progress the manufacture of key goods on time.
- Proactively keep customers informed of any delays to manufacture and re-advise best possible date.
- Create and issue pick lists to enable the company to ship complete goods to customers.
- Assist with the production of quotations; interpreting the customer requirements and liaising with the customer where necessary.
- Handling customer returns by raising the appropriate documentation as necessary. Advise customer of any applicable handling charges.
- Log customer feedback and complaints onto a tracker; and handle the customer complaints with initiative.
26 paid holiday days per annum & paid bank holidays
Flexible Working Hours.
Monday to Thursday - Earliest start is 8 am, Latest finish is 5:50 pm.
On a Friday - Earliest start is 8 am, Latest finish is 4pm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Friendly and personable demeanour.
- Ability to communicate with customers in a way which protects and promotes the company interests.
- An efficient approach to completing administrative tasks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel), with all-round computer literacy.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task; problem solve, and handle stressful situations well.
- Numerical proficiency.
- A driven personality.
- A meticulous approach towards all aspects of work.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.