Customer Service with Administrator Northampton £9.79per hour
8.30am- 5.30pm Mon - Fri This is an on going temporary position
- Our client is one of the world's largest express delivery companies with a global reach to over 200 countries offering road and air delivery services.
- We are looking for experienced administrators with strong customer service skills to join the Specialist Services team that provide support and assistance to clients that require an item to be delivered that needs special attention due the value or urgency of the item that needs to be dispatched or collected.
- To input, receive and transmit all appropriate information and data to/from Depot Hubs as required
- Full administration in line with regulations and in line with company policies and procedures
- Provide high level internal and external customer care adhering to company SLA's
- To update Global Link System and process all documentation in accordance with company procedures
- To log, investigate and correct queries in a timely manner
- This is a varied role in a fast paced team environment. Good Math's & English are essential along with good technical skills to learn new systems and processes.
- A DBS (Criminal Record Check) will be conducted for successful candidates. You must be able to provide employment/reference details for the last 5 years. Excellent benefits and training are available for the successful candidates.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.