Customer Service - Underwriter
Package: £20,267 - £31,525 (Negotiable DOE) + Bonus + Benefits Package
Amigo Loans is one of the UK’s most successful and innovative lenders. We have delivered staggering financial performance, a customer focused product and an award-winning employee experience (Sunday Times - Best Companies to Work For 2018). Amigo is a guarantor loan company with a simple idea - if your friends trust you, so will we.
As a result of increasing customer demand, our Underwriting department is expanding and we are looking for talented people to join us on our mission to become the number one loan provider for anyone who has been declined by their bank. To be successful in this role, you need to be passionate about helping people first and foremost. This is a fast-paced environment, so you'll need to be organised and keep calm under pressure.
We'll ask you to:
• Ensure that your customers understand how their loan works; talk to your customers about their responsibilities and what they can expect from us. Make sure there are no surprises and that they have the information required to make an informed decision.
• Complete affordability checks; work with your customers to arrange a budget plan, to ensure that they can afford their loan repayments.
• Manage expectations and take ownership of the individual customer journey.
• Resolve difficult customer issue
• Deliver an industry leading level of customer service
We think you'll need:
• Excellent communication skills; you will be able to speak to your customers like you would your friends and family, making them feel welcome and at ease whenever you speak to them. You will be able to communicate effectively in writing, when required, by either email or text message.
• Ownership; when something goes wrong, you fix it. If something isn't working, you get it changed. You don't wait to be told that you need to improve, you're driven by a desire to develop yourself, become better at what you do and help more people.
• Excellent customer service skills and a passion for helping people.
• Exceptional organisational capabilities.
What we offer in return:
Business Performance Bonus - Health Insurance - Contributory Pension - Free Gym Membership - Google Style Offices including a Fantastic Subsidised Cafe - In House Massage therapist & Hair Stylist - Additional days holiday each year and Birthdays Off - Free VIP tickets to Bestival, Camp Bestival and Common People - Use of Tesla Model X & BMW i3 electric vehicles, and properties in Amsterdam, Dordogne and Shoreditch (for all staff with over one year’s service).
NB: This is a permanent, full time role, working 41.25 hours per week, including some Saturdays.
- Call Centre
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job