Customer Service Training Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 + Amazing Bonus and great benefits, incl car allowance
Location - Muti-Site Operation - Leicestershire
My Client are looking for an experienced training and development manager to devise our Customer Service training strategy (multi-site operation) oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs within the contact centre and drive suitable training initiatives that build the foundations for excellent customer service. The Customer Service Training Managers responsibility includes enhancing employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
- Managing Contact Centre Coaches
- Resolve all training requirements for all Customer Service Contact Centre operations.
- Develop and maintain supporting documents for various processes, assist in preparing appropriate development plans for existing Contact Centre personnel
- Design and maintain training course materials for roll out to new starters and existing personnel
- Coordinate sales and customer service activities across supporting business areas to ensure frontline knowledge is at its highest levels
- Facilitate in providing training sessions, develop appropriate objectives and ensure achievement for same.
- Develop QA call verifying processes and ensure assessment performance are in line with the minimum business standards
- Coordinate with marketing team and ensure appropriate training support is delivered to underpin marketing objectives
- Ensure Customer Service frontline deliver optimal levels of customer satisfaction and support the CS leadership team in identifying areas of improvement, and deliver corrective training modules
- Design quality score card programs and maintain feedback mechanism for all CS personnel
- Participate in various team meetings.
Must be able to demonstrate experience regarding key areas;
- Customer Driven
- Commercially Aware
- Planning and Organisation
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Effective Communication
- Developing Team Performance
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Training Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job