Customer Service / Ticket Verification
Rates of Pay - from £9.00
Ontrak Recruitment & Training are currently seeking committed and outgoing applicants to join our valued and long standing clients on the Railways.
This fantastic opportunity will not only benefit your pocket as our rates of pay are competitive, but will also kick start your career within a professional, customer service position.
What makes working for Ontrak so good?
We pay you whilst training! You will get to know the Ontrak Team and you will have a dedicated member of our staff to work closely with you throughout your career with us.
What does a Customer Service / Ticket Verification do?
Provide an impeccable customer service experience to customers.
Be the face of the company by wearing the correct uniform and ID at all times.
Work alongside the Revenue Protection Team to assist in the checking of travel tickets and passes.
Direct passengers to the ticket vending machines to avoid lengthy queues forming at the ticket office.
Carry out Bus Liaison duties during engineering works.
Ensure that the safety of others and the area around them is clear from obstruction.
Report any faults to the supervisor.
Report any anti-social behaviour with little disruption to other passengers as per the Railway Bye-laws.
Keep the area tidy.
There are some hurdles of course….
- You must be able to get to your location of work for a 5am start and the latest finish could be aslate as 6am. Most shifts are around 8 hours but there is an opportunity to work up to 12 hours!
- You will need to pass a Drugs and Alcohol Medical.
- You will need to pass a eyesight and hearing test in accordance with required regulations.
- You will be required to sit an Assessment based around ticket selling and comprehension.
- You will need to provide valid Identification, work permit (if applicable) and proof of National Insurance.
- You must have previous exceptional customer services experience.
- Must be flexible towork shifts times, earlies, lates and weekends. You will be on a rota basis.
- Must be available immediately as these are temporary ongoing positions.
- Are you able to stand for prolonged periods of time?
Are you the right candidate for the job?
- Do you enjoy working with people face to face?
- Do you enjoy problem solving and helping people?
- Are you naturally calm and collected when dealing with issues?
- Are you a good communicator?
- Do you want to further your career by working for an established Railway company?
- Are you able to work flexible hours including bank holidays and weekends?
If you answered yes to the above and want to know more then please apply now for an immediate interview!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job