Are you available immediately?
Do you have previous customer service experience?
My client, an outstanding business in central High Wycombe are currently recruiting for a customer service administrator on an on going temporary basis.
• Hours: 9-5 with a one hour lunch
• Car parking on site
This is a rare chance to work with an impeccable business and they are looking for someone to start early next week.
My pleasure in listing the main duties below:
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Available immediately
• Previous experience in a customer service position
• Previous experience with an ERP system
If you're interested in the above then please apply quickly as I will be getting a shortlist together tomorrow to start early next week. Apply directly or Email me at Alex.Rainbird@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job