This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
The role will suit a confident and articulate individual who thrives on delivering outstanding customer services, full training and development will be given.
Our client are offering a salary of £15,800 after 12 week temporary employment with a view to increase after 6 months, excellent benefits package including Pension!
The hours of work are 7.5 hours between 8 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday and 8 am to 1 pm on a rota basis Saturday,
- To provide telephone advice and assistance in line with SLAs ensuring compliance with organisational and industry guidelines and regulations
- Providing high quality and professional assistance dealing with calls promptly and courteously
- Team player motivated and committed to the aims of the business
- Computer literate with excellent administration skills
- Previous customer service experience is required whether it comes from a retail, banking or sales background
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks and work well under pressure
- Professional attitude and appearance with a professional work ethic
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
This role is to start asap so please apply with an up to date CV to Aileen Powell at Reed Business Support Bradford firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job