Temp to Perm
Customer Service Administrator
£9-11 per hour DOE
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Customer Service professional to join a successful client on the Medway City Estate
The successful candidate will provide support to clients via email and by phone, creating excellent relationships, as well as liaising with other stakeholders.
- Answering calls daily ensuring the best customer service is given
- Managing and updating systems such as email & webchat
- Sales administration
- Liaising with customers answering any questions, queries, requests & complaints.
- General office administration
- Comply with all data standards
- Experience within a Customer Service environment
- Experience managing customer expectations and complaints
- Computer literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Personal drive to exceed targets
If you feel this role would be suitable, please contact Emily Powell at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'