Temporary to Perm opportunity £8.25ph
My client is looking for experience customer service people in an initial temporary role and for the right people this will become permanent with a salary increase!
Based in Milton Keynes my client is looking for candidates to ensure work is completed in the most efficient way for the business, supporting customers and colleagues across the business and mange customers expectations to ensure service levels are met.
- Ensure work is completed to SLAs
- Ensure balance of quality and quantity of work is achieved
- Proactive resolve issues for company and customer
- Provide support to colleagues
- Work closely with other teams across business
- Meet individual and team objectives
- Document and escalate complaints as appropriate
- Identify own development needs
- Prioritise workload and take full ownership
- Communication skills
- Customer focused
- Good problem solver
- Flexible and willing
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Conscientious, accurate and diligent
- Proactive, work well in complex environment and can cope with change and pressure
If you posses the relevant skills and are available to start work immediately then apply today!
- Customer Service
- Service Levels
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job