Brewster Pratap are delighted to be working with growing and vibrant organisation based in Leeds.
This an office based role which will involve building rapport over the telephone with customers making inbound enquiries, looking for the right financial services provider.
This is an ideal role for an ambitious and enthusiastic people person, able to quickly and professionally build rapport, empathise, question and influence people. There will be targets and so they are keen to meet highly motivated candidates who thrive on working towards individual and team goals. KPI's are however focused on quality rather than quantity.
As the company grows there will be opportunities for those who have the desire and skills to develop their careers into management and/or work towards attaining professional qualifications within Financial Services.
A confident communicator, you'll be brilliant at talking to people of all ages and building credibility. This would suit a recent graduate with some experience in a sales environment looking for genuine career progression within financial services. Experience and skills required include:
- Great rapport building and empathy skills
- Track record of meeting and beating sales & service KPIs
- Ability to self-motivate & learn new things
- Proactive and enjoys taking responsibility
- Computer literate and embraces technology
- Basic salary £21,000 with generous commission (OTE £28,000)
- Private medical insurance & pension
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Professional staff development & training courses
- The opportunity to advance your career to the next level and gain a profession
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
- customer service
- financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job