£19,000 per year, Customer Service (telephony), plus benefits. Start March 2020, 35 hours per week.
Your new company
Hays are working in partnership with Legal and General in Cardiff. Legal and General are a multi-award winning FTSE 100 financial services company with offices located in Cardiff City Centre.
Your new role
Working in a Customer Service Team in the Pensions Department you will be responsible for taking inbound calls to the call centre and in turn talking to customers on the phone.
Purpose of role: You'll be the first point of contact for pension customers and clients and you'll use your knowledge, insight and experience of pensions to provide an outstanding service to all colleagues, customers and clients.
You'll be helping the organisation become the long term savings partner of choice for all of our customers and clients.
Principle duties of the role
1. Deliver an outstanding customer service to our customers and clients by making sure you identify the customers' needs and assess their expectations, respond accurately and with the best solution for them, owning customer escalations to ensure their positive experience. Whilst making sure their enquiry has been answered, seeking feedback on how you could improve and share best practice with your colleagues.
2. Proactively spot patterns in the hopes or frustrations of our customers and clients, seeing where we can change our processes, tools or products to improve their experience. Where applicable seek support of colleagues to develop solutions to customer service issues
3. Use your training, knowledge, skills and provided guidance material to follow processes and use systems to give our customers and clients a positive experience whilst keeping us safe and compliant with our regulators.
4. Provide customers with a first class experience every time in order to Treat Customers Fairly and promote customer satisfaction. Analyse customer feedback and significantly improve the customer service by demonstrating role model behaviour
5. Collaborate with your colleagues and put your colleagues, customers and clients at the heart of everything we do.
6. When things go wrong put things right, find out what happened and what can be done to stop it from happening again, logging the incident, identify trends and share your findings, solutions and reasons with your colleagues.
7. Understand and adhere to pension and internal compliance regulations and in the identification of regulatory and financial risks, breaches and complaints. Ensure you operate in a compliant manner regarding suspicious transactions and all incidents are logged and reported in a timely manner.
8. Take responsibility for your own development and ensure that you keep your pension knowledge and industry awareness current and relevant.
What you'll need to succeed
- Customer Service experience is essential including experience of Vulnerable Customers and the handling of customer complaints
- Good knowledge of pensions legislation and the regulatory framework
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading FTSE 100 organisations. The salary for the role is £19,000 per year , plus excellent benefits package. Anticipated start date is March 2020, please note successful candidates will be required pass credit check and criminal records check as part of the compliance process for the role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'