Working with Prudential as a Customer Service Telephone Executive means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you’re inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
At Prudential we recognise that our people are the key to our commercial success and achievements. Ours is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products.
We are currently looking for Customer Service Telephone Executives to join our fast-paced service teams in Annuities Voice where you will use your passion for customer service and excellent communication skills to build solid relationships with our annuity customers.
In return for bringing your skills and dedication, we’ll help you build a great career with us.
Full training and support will be provided as soon as you walk through our doors and you will be rewarded with a comprehensive package that includes an attractive pension and a range of financial services benefits .
As a Prudential employee you will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- You’re a team player who can help everyone pull together to achieve shared goals.
- You’re willing to take responsibility, creating better outcomes by stepping forward, using your judgement and making things happen.
- You thrive on a challenge, working with intellectual rigour at pace to achieve the highest standards of execution under all conditions.
- You can tackle complexity and make things simple for customers and those around you.
- You’re commercially savvy, you think competitively and you’ll seize a good opportunity whether big or small.
- You love to innovate, exploring what matters to customers and creating solutions that make a positive difference.
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It’s also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that’s totally focused on customers.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.
We ask that all applicants submit their CV online for review. Those candidates that meet the requirements will be invited to either complete a short video or telephone interview as the first stage in the selection process.
Recruiter: Sarah Mathers
Closing date: 22 April 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job