Working with Prudential as a Customer Service Telephone Executive means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you're inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
At Prudential we recognise that our people are the key to our commercial success and achievements. Ours is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products.
We are currently looking for full time Customer Service Telephone Executives to join our fast-paced service teams where you will use your passion for customer service and excellent communication skills to build solid relationships with our customers.
In return for bringing your skills and dedication, we'll help you build a great career with us.
Full training and support will be provided as soon as you walk through our doors..
As a Prudential temporary worker you will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- You're a team player who can help everyone pull together to achieve shared goals.
- You're willing to take responsibility, creating better outcomes by stepping forward, using your judgement and making things happen.
- You thrive on a challenge, working with intellectual rigour at pace to achieve the highest standards of execution under all conditions.
- You can tackle complexity and make things simple for customers and those around you.
- You're commercially savvy, you think competitively and you'll seize a good opportunity whether big or small.
- You love to innovate, exploring what matters to customers and creating solutions that make a positive difference.
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers.
By joining Prudential as a Customer Service Telephone Executive, you'll join an organisation that's committed to leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals and play a part in making a difference to customers' lives on a daily basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job