Customer Service Technical Support
Working for a fast growing multi-award winning business providing Payment Processing Facilities to small/medium sized businesses.
We are looking for a conscientious individual with strong attention to detail to join our
growing customer services team as Customer Service Technical Support
The duties involve:
- Administration, preparing details of devices for submission into computer systems to activate them.
- Full understanding of the functionality of all devices we supply.
- Set up, configuration and download of devices managed internally.
- Arranging despatch to and delivery to customers.
- Handling customer queries and resolving issues remotely or arranging swap out of devices.
- Seeking second line support from the device manufacturer if appropriate
- Monitoring the device portfolio to address issues proactively using the management tools available and alerts generated to minimize downtime.
- Input to customer user guides provided to customers to ensure customer queries are minimized
- Assisting customers with set up of digital solutions using in-house developed tools
The role would suit a conscientious individual with strong attention to detail. The role
requires administration skills to accurately input data into systems, interpersonal skills to
professionally deal with customers and suppliers and low level technical skills to understand the functionality of devices and their related online systems, menu structures and how to change settings, for which full training will be provided.
This position would suit a Grad or someone bright willing to learn. The position will be full time at our offices in Northampton. We are hoping to find someone living in the Northampton area who we can nurture and can grow with us for the long term.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'