Customer Service Technical Support Advisor
Be a part of who we are
Opayo is one of Europe’s leading independent payment service provider (PSP) and one of the most trusted payment brands. Every year we process millions of secure payments for over 45,000 customers and make the process of accepting payments online, over the phone, and in person easier, faster, safer and more profitable for growing businesses. Opayo is brought to you by Elavon and was formerly known as SagePay.We strive to employ people who are passionate about the business. We encourage our people to express their personalities and empower them to make decisions, enabling them to deliver high quality work and an extraordinary experience to their internal and external customers.
Role purpose - Seize the opportunity
The Customer Service Team at Opayo is about delivering legendary and memorable experiences to our customers. Each interaction should build customer confidence and help customers grow their business faster by providing a friendly and professional service that always goes out of its way to ensure that the customer is happy with the outcome. In turn, this should increase Opayo’s revenue, retention and recommendation (by our customers).
As a Technical Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Provide customer support through all communication channels within our Service Level Agreements.
- Speaking to our customers to deliver a structured solutions with confidence.
- Continuously develop your knowledge of our industry and our customer base, so that you understand our customers’ needs.
- Demonstrate and deliver exceptional problem solving and trouble shooting skills to gain a full understanding of the customers query.
- Whilst speaking to customers gain an understanding the customers business, generate leads for our sales department by recommending alternative products and services that could save the customer money and time.
- Ensure excellent customer service and call standards are delivered at all times.
- Take ownership of customer interactions and constantly strive for customer satisfaction
- Demonstrating the ability to get to know the organisation inside and out, and proactively acting upon your intuition because you know what is right for the business and for its customers
- Showing a genuine interest, level of care and pride about the organisation, and the experiences that people have both internally and externally that you are accountable for creating through your behaviour
- Proactively sharing ideas, and best practice with a continuous focus on improvement, and finding new and better ways to contribute to the on-going growth and success of our business
- Displaying a level of resilience and determination to make a difference
- Seeking continuous feedback for personal development and demonstrate the ability to respond to it appropriately.
U.S. Bank Named a 2020 World’s Most Ethical Company® by Ethisphere Institute
Elavon named as one of UK’s Best Workplaces 2020
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Lead Generation
- Technical Support
- Inbound Marketing
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'