As a Customer Service Technical Advisor you will be representing Chain Reaction Cycles, assisting and advising customers via Phone, Live Chat, and Email with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to provide detailed product information and recommendations and resolve issues.
Working as part of the customer service team you will be responsible for helping maintaining Chain Reaction Cycle’s global service levels across all media and contact types. Supporting customers via contact sources of pre-sale, during-sale and after-sale queries related to all products, brands and services.
The role will have a rotating shift pattern, including weekend work.
There is also a performance based bonus which is paid monthly.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure customer queries are answered promptly and completely via both Chat and Email
- Offer technical support on the whole Chain Reaction Cycles product range, with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Calling customers when they request a call back service to provide detailed product information and recommendations and resolve issues.
- Ensure that all communications with customers are conducted in a professional and courteous manner
- Offering alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring, responding and resolving customer queries on Social media
- Monitoring and responding to customers product reviews and questions across various platforms
- Any other Customer service related task
- Customer response and resolution time SLA.
- First case resolution
- Outbound emails per case
- Net Promoter Scores and Customer Satisfaction Scores
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Show a sound knowledge of bikes/parts with an eagerness to further advance this knowledge.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and aiming for excellence in delivery
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment as part of a professional team
- Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, have high standards and be capable of multi-tasking
- Self-motivated and confident decision maker with the ability to nail actions and a positive "can do" attitude
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills and liaise with all members of the business including Senior Managers and Directors
- Ability to be flexible with work duties and hours as required by the team and business
- Ability to attend other sites for which travel may be required
- Problem solving
- Task Orientation
£19,430 + bonus + 28 days holiday + pension + life assurance + overtime
Sound like a perfect role for you? Fantastic - please click apply!
We are for the #Goodstuff!
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Service Levels
- Sports Industry