Customer Service Technical Advisor
Success Recruit is currently working with a remanufacturing company based in North Essex who are seeking a new Customer Service Advisor to help grow a new dedicated area of the business. It would benefit the successful candidate to have experience or knowledge around motorcycles as this will be the dedicated market you will be focused on growing.
The person will be expected to:
- Have a passion or strong knowledge of the motor cycle market, worked in a dealership.
- Have excellent customer service skills
The person will be rewarded with:
- A chance to be a part of a friendly team in a busy environment
- Full in-house training
- Opportunities to progress within the growing business
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the Customer Service Technical Advisor will be to support the business with growth and development of this new area.
- Assisting customers with enquiries via the telephone and face to face
- Updating customers with progress of work throughout the process
- Creating invoices and taking payment
- Communicating amongst the team and other departments
- Supporting and attending occasional exhibitions
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 dependant on experience
- Customer Service