Customer Service Team Member
Our client is a leading supplier of bark and woodchip products that have over 20 years’ experience as the UKs premier supplier to the landscaping and construction industries. A vacancy has arisen for a Customer Service Team Member to join their busy and dedicated Customer Service department situated in rural East Sussex.
The ideal Customer Service Team Member will endeavour to have an excellent background in customer service, possess a fantastic telephone manner and have the ability to resolve issues to the benefit of both the company’s customers and the business. As a Customer Service Team Member you will be handling a high number of orders, queries and complaints daily, face to face, online and over the telephone. You must be able to work in a high-pressured environment and be able to make decisions quickly and autonomously, whilst also working well within a team.
Due to the location of the vacancy it is essential that you have a driving license and your own transport.
The ideal Customer Service Team Member will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Demonstrable experience within customer service
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Be confident managing a busy workload
- Ability to resolve problems successfully
- CRM experience would be advantageous but not essential
Your duties as a Customer Service Team Member will include:
- Answering telephones
- Responding to all messages via company website’s live chat system
- Taking payments both over the telephone and in person, using the company EPoS System
- Processing orders via multiple platforms including Magento, Netsuite and Haulier networks
- Dealing with queries and complaints over the telephone, via email and face to face
- Data entry and general office administration
- Other general tasks as required
Up to £20,000 per annum, depending on experience
Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
Full Time, Permanent
Rural East Sussex
Customer Service, EPoS System, Magento, Netsuite, Haulier, CRM