Are you the ideal Customer Service Team Member?
We're looking for experienced Customer Service Advisors, who are motivated and enthusiastic with excellent customer service / communication skills.
You may already be a Customer Service Advisor, Call Centre Advisor, or involved in a sales role - B2B, B2C, inbound or outbound... if you have great Customer Service skills and can achieve success through great service, we'd like to hear from you!
Customer service team members will have the following abilities:
Excellent Telephone manner
Familiarisation with data input and maintaining records
Customer service / focus
Experience of Microsoft software
Communication and relationship building
Capacity to develop into a bigger role with time
What's the Customer Service job all about?
You will be responsible for...
* To provide 1st Contact Delight to all our customers
* Resolve Customer Service enquiries first time by Phone, Email and Letter
* Complete required administration tasks during idle time
* Achieve personal and team customer service targets including Call Quality, efficiency and attendance.
* Achieve agreed goals and objectives for the customer service team
* Be flexible to support the business needs where required
* Proactively respond to customer enquiries resolving the query with best solution for the customer and business
* Retain ownership of customer queries ensuring regular communication and follow through to resolution
* Keep abreast of product information and supplier expectations to facilitate customer service excellence
* Ability to organise own time and to prioritise when faced with multiple tasks
What's in it for the ideal Customer Service team member?
£14-16k basic plus bonus, excellent benefits Mon - Fri
Training and development provided.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job