This new team member will be working closely with the Customer Service Team to offer support and ensure that all urgent tasks are carried out in an efficient, timely manner.
For this role you will need a have good organisational skills, work well under pressure, and have a passion for impressing and managing clients, while remaining patient and open to change.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take on emergency jobs through the day to ensure same day resolve.
- Maintain budgets to ensure spending is kept below expected levels.
- Sourcing trades that are reasonably priced and trustworthy - also includes setting them up with all information.
- React quickly to issues to maintain excellent service levels.
- Responsible for the main office Customer Service phone.
- Prioritise and organise daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly tasks such as, Meter readings, Inspections, Check Ins/ Check Outs, Compliance
- Excellent phone and written communication skills.
- Organise seasonal competitions (Easter, Halloween, Christmas, New Year)
- Remarkable customer service levels.
High levels of both verbal and written communication will be required for internal and external communication, as well as the ability to use IT systems and Microsoft office.
This opportunity will suit someone who enjoys customer service, has worked in property management before and is looking to find the next big opportunity to take progress and take their career to the next level.
If you are looking for a world class team ethic, an unparalleled culture and the ability to progress and perform to the highest level you are able, this is the opportunity for you.
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum of 1 year Property Management experience would be desirable
ARLA Accreditation beneficial but not essential
Please contact Lauren at Adecco Nottingham if you have any questions on .
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Customer service experience
- Property management experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job