At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Customer Ops Tribe:
What makes our Tribe stand out are our natural listening skills. We go above and beyond to hear and understand what every single one of our million customers are saying, which means we're able to provide some of the strongest customer support in the industry.
Everything we do, we do it for our customers. We're always thinking of new ways to meet changing needs and provide even better services.
There's a real buzz at our contact centre where we love answering customer queries by chat and email. We process their bets and their payments. We analyse our services in real-time 24/7. And, our Traders provide them with the best prices and odds. You bet we put our customers first.
Why not have a look at the Customer Ops Tribe video:2slHPqx
What you'll do: Reporting to the Gaming Operations Manager, as a Customer Service Team Manager you will be working within a Customer Service Centre managing a team of Customer Service Advisors, this position would ideally suit someone who has experience in a busy and ever changing call centre environment.
How you'll do it:
- Takes ownership for the team's performance and developing plans to deliver service expectations
- Communicate the required customer service standards to the team and ensuring that the team works to achieve them
- Create a team focused culture who are motivated and inspired to achieve the objectives required
- Monitor and evaluate the standard of service provided to customers, in order to drive improvements in productivity and quality, whilst continuously finding ways to improve
- Share experience, knowledge and ideas to support in developing staff within a team and peer groups
- Takes ownership for escalated customer complaints and strive to seek the best resolution and acts as an ambassador for exceptional customer service
- Understand and maximise the use of existing and alternative Contact Centre technology to ensure that the Centre keeps abreast of industry developments
- Passionate about people development and coaching, proven experience in performance management and call monitoring
- Deliver team meetings, coaching and 1:1's for all the team; setting clear, realistic goals, objectives and performance standards
- Manage a small portfolio of projects as part of your own personal development and working as part of the wider operations team
- Ensure that processes and procedures are efficient, effective and are adhered to
Skills & Experience
- Proven time and people management skills
- Passionate about coaching and personal development
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of a Customer Services and regulatory environment
- Confident and inspiring team player
- Willingness to learn about the betting & gaming industry
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 700,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.
Our People Ambition is to attract & develop diverse & talented people to meet the current and future growth needs of SB&G. Together, our aim is to create the Best Digital Business to work at.
- "customer service" or "customer service manager" or "customer Service team manager" or "customer service"