PERMANENT – CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM MANAGER – MILTON KEYNES – SALARY NEGOTIABLE
• Do you have previous Team management experience?
• Have you got experience of staff training within Customer Service?
• Do you have previous Customer Service experience?
Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit an experience Customer Service Team Manager.
Reporting to the Contact Centre Manager you will be responsible for the following:
• Manage the departmental operations for the call centre
• Interact with customers requiring issue resolution
• Oversee the efficiency / quality of monitoring call volumes ensuring SLA’s are maintained
• Plan, direct, supervise and evaluate work flow
• Conduct call pattern forecasting activities. Establish procedures and scripts used by team members
• Improve processes, procedures and productivity based on statistics
• Ensure that reporting is accurate and completed to deadlines
• Resolve system issues that may affect departmental standards
• Achieve KPI’s in line with SLA’s including quality standards.
• Previous Customer Service experience is essential either telephone based or face to face
• Financial Service experience would be desirable but not essential
• Previous Team Management experience
• Experienced in Microsoft office
Working hours: 40 hours per week working 5 days out of 7 between the hours of 8am – 9pm.
You will be required to work 1 weekend in 4.
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job