We have a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Team Manager to join an exciting company in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Working for an established fashion retailer you will be working with well known high street brands.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, as a Customer Service Team Manager you will be working within a Customer Service Centre managing a team of Customer Service Advisors this position would ideally suit someone who has management experience in a busy call centre environment.
* Manage and plan a small team of Customer Service Advisors.
* Ensure that the team understand and meet internal service standards.
* Look for ways to improve upon current working practices and implement change where necessary.
* Handle escalated customer complaints in an understanding and sympathetic manner.
* Understand and maximise the use of existing and alternative Contact Centre technology to ensure that the Centre keeps abreast of industry developments.
* Develop the team by conducting monthly 1:1's and annual appraisals as well as monitoring/assessing their progress through Competency Standards.
* Manage a small portfolio of projects.
* Represent the Contact Centre in meetings with internal contacts and external suppliers as well as conducting inductions with new starters to the business.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Proven time and people management skills
* Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
* Understanding of a Customer Services environment
* Strong team player
* Willingness to take ownership of work
* PC literate
* Willingness to learn about the Contact Centre and Customer Service industry
* Ability to balance business needs against customer expectations
This is a 3 week shift pattern, working between the hours of 9am and 9pm over a 7 day period, to include 1 weekend out of 3, flexibility is essential.
The starting salary for this role is £23,000, with a potential 10% annual bonus.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.